Are you planning to go to Qatar? if yes, you need to get a Qatar visa. Suppose you want to know the status of your Qatar visa. I will show you how you can check inquiries about your Qatar visa online.
What You Need To Check Qatar Visa Online
- Visa number
- Passport number
Moi Qatar Visa Check By Passport Number
Checking on your Qatar visa online through the Moi website requires your passport number. It is one of the two options available to identify the visa status of the passport number holder and make sure to provide the correct number of your passport.
To check your Qatar visa status online using your passport number, follow the steps below on how to check Qatar visa status online.
Step On How To Check Your Qatar Visa Status Online
1. After clicking the Moi website, on your page screen find the “inquiries” option. Click on that to redirect you to the next page.
2. Now you will see the Visa services panel section on your screen, click on the “visa inquiry and printing”
3. In the Visa inquiry and printing panel box, you have two options, the passport, and visa number. Fill out the one you preferred to use for checking your Qatar visa status.
4. Type in the Captcha verification code in the dialogue box on the right and hit the “submit” button.
5. A pop-up message will appear that has all the details of your Qatar visa status.
6. You can print or reprint your visa or saved it.
Why There Is An Error or Alert Message On My Online Qatar Visa Status?
- The system of the Moi web portal is down or having network maintenance. Try refreshing it and try to do again the following steps above on how to check a Qatar visa online.
- Your visa is not issued yet
- Confirm with your agent(if you do have one) if your visa application is in process.
- Doubled visa, it means that is fake.
Caution: Be aware of the person or agency offering you a Qatar visa. Make sure that it is legit or authorized by the Ministry of interior(Moi) in the state of Qatar. To make sure that you are not wasting your time and energy, always ask or call or check out Qatar Visa Center.
Qatar Visa Check Online Thru Qatar Visa Center Website
1. Go to the Qatar visa center official website
2. Choose your preferred language and select country
3. Find and select “Track application”
4. Choose between the passport or visa number option that you’re going to use. Fill out valid number details
5. Enter the Captcha code and click “submit”
What are the Different Types of Qatar Visa?
Depending on your purpose going to Qatar, Here is the list of common Qatar visas;
Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) resident visa
Related Post You Might Like:
- How to Check Qatar ID in 4 Easy Steps (with Video Tutorial)
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before Coming To Qatar
The Ministry of Interior or Moi provides the best e-services for the residents of Qatar and website users to easily apply or check important documents like the Qatar visa for example. Aside from that, there are many more the Moi portal can offer.
Visit the Moi Website for more info.
To easily access the Moi web Portal on checking your Qatar visa status, go to How To Check Qatar Visa Online.
If you find this post helpful, share it on your social media.